Here is a wonderful tool you can use to see where your priorities are to achieve Holistic Health.
Draw a circle like the one you see pictured (and yes, I know mine looks more like an egg than a circle) with lines as shown. The inner most part of the line = 1, the outer most part of the line = 10.
1. On the top spoke, place a dot on the line to indicate how much of a priority your daily spiritual practice is.
1 = What is a spiritual practice?
10 = My biggest priority.
2. On the next spoke indicate your intuitive awareness.
1 = I don't believe in that mumbo jumbo!
10 = I consider myself very psychically attuned.
3. Next indicate how openly, honestly, and authentically you express your love & knowledge.
1 = I prefer to keep things to myself.
10 = Everyone in my life feels loved & supported by me.
4. Are your days filled with peace & joy?
1 = My life is in constant chaos.
10 = Absolute bliss!
5. Do your thoughts tend towards the positive, or negative?
1 = Nothing ever seems to go right, or live up to my expectations.
10 = I see God's perfection in everyone and everything.
6. How effective are you at acknowledging and releasing your emotions?
1 = I hold them in, stuff them down, and suffer through them constantly.
10 = Like leaves on a stream, they float by without affecting me. I just notice, and let go.
7. What is your level of physical health and well being?
1 = I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired!
10 = I'm in the best health of my life!
8. How well are you doing at fulfilling your purpose?
1 = I don't even know what my purpose is...
10 = I am complete! My legacy is in place.
Once you finish, then connect the dots. What do you see? Is it an even wheel? A flat tire? A square, or some other sort of pointy object? This symbolizes how you are moving forward in YOUR LIFE, and is a good indication of where you need to be focusing your attention. Now pick the two lowest numbers, and come up with a game plan for how you can begin to improve these areas of your life. If you should need support, please schedule an appointment for a Life Coaching Session, and let me support you in moving forward!
With love & light,
PS- If you find this information valuable, please like it, pin it, +1 it, tweet it, and share it! Thanks so much.
Just some thoughts and ideas to hopefully inspire, educate, and empower you...